- Meet The Chiropractor
- Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. Call us at 732-583-0600 to find out what our helpful and friendly Chiropractor can do for you!
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New patients receive $75 initial exam & tests (Normally a $95 value).
Sign-up using the form or call us at 732-583-0600 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Hello and welcome to our website! My name is Andrew Daniele and I have been a chiropractor in the Matawan/Aberdeen area for 30 years. Whether you are looking into chiropractic for the first time, or perhaps you are looking for a new chiropractor, I am confident that you will have an extraordinary experience in our office. Our approach is very simple -
1) We make sure we totally understand why you are seeking care and what your health goals are.
2) We perform a thorough chiropractic evaluation to determine if we can help you.
3) We tell you right up front how we can help you, how long it will take, and how much it will cost.
We are dedicated to making sure that your only complaint is that you didn't call us sooner!
You can find lots of information about chiropractic and our office on our web site. For your convenience here are some key points that you may find helpful:
- Convenient office hours; as early as 6:00am and as late as 7:00pm
- A wide array of chiropractic techniques used, including low force, upper cervical specific (Palmer technique), Gonstead, infant and child adjusting, Activator, and other mainstream, traditional adjustments
- No risk guarantee; by the second visit if you feel that this is not the right place for you your first visit exam fee will be refunded
- Affordable fees; whether you have insurance or not our fees are fair and affordable
- You won't have to wait! We run an ultra-efficient office and it is rare that you will ever have to wait more than 3 minutes to get your adjustment and get on with your day
Choices are important! The choices you make about your health will affect every aspect of your life. Your career, relationships, finances, and overall happiness are all affected by your ability to function as a whole person. Chiropractic helps people function better by reducing interference to the all-important nervous system. Many people have made our office a healthy choice for a better life, you can too.
|Monday||10am - 12pm||3pm - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||6am - 8am||3pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 12pm||3pm- 7pm|
|Thursday||6am - 8am||Closed|
|Saturday||8am - 8:45am||10am - 12pm|
I had suffered with discomfort in my neck for years, which can be traced back to a box falling on my back and neck when I was a teenager. Over the past year the pain became unbearable. I also developed pain and numbness in my right hand, which was alarming. My doctors prescribed pain medication and eventually recommended spinal surgery as the only choice I had. Friends and family suggested chiropractic. I had become friends with Dr. Daniele through my work and he offered to help me. I felt my first visit was very thorough. Dr. Daniele showed me with the aid of computer analysis how my spine was out of alignment and pressing on my nerves. I followed his recommendations and experienced vast improvements. Over time the pain and numbness diminished, until it is now gone.
Before chiropractic I was so bad that I could no longer race motorcycles, which I love to do. Now I am back to racing, and I am almost back to 100%. I could not have chosen a wiser path than chiropractic.
Mindfulness programs and practices frequently describe a process of locating your "center." One's center may be conceived as a focus of energy, both spiritual and physical, by which all activities ...View Article
Comparisons between the inner world and the outer world have been frequently drawn by philosophers, nature writers, and visual artists. For example, "seeing the universe in a grain of sand" is a w ...View Article
Hip or knee replacement surgeries are no longer exclusively performed on older persons and are now not uncommon procedures for many patients with persistent, significant hip or knee pain. Good out ...View Article
We've heard a lot lately regarding how certain nations play a long game in terms of regional influence and global geopolitics. The concept of a so-called long game is interesting in that it implie ...View Article
Everyone knows the old adage that declares "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." This time-honored wisdom certainly makes sense. We wouldn't wait until we were riding on the wheel rim ...View Article
An adult human spine typically consists of 26 moveable segments: seven cervical vertebras, twelve thoracic vertebras, five lumbar vertebras, one sacrum, and one coccyx (tailbone). Intervertebral d ...View Article