- Meet The Chiropractor
- Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. Call us at 732-583-0600 to find out what our helpful and friendly Chiropractor can do for you!
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New patients receive $75 initial exam & tests (Normally a $95 value).
Sign-up using the form or call us at 732-583-0600 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Hello and welcome to our website! My name is Andrew Daniele and I have been a chiropractor in the Matawan/Aberdeen area for 30 years. Whether you are looking into chiropractic for the first time, or perhaps you are looking for a new chiropractor, I am confident that you will have an extraordinary experience in our office. Our approach is very simple -
1) We make sure we totally understand why you are seeking care and what your health goals are.
2) We perform a thorough chiropractic evaluation to determine if we can help you.
3) We tell you right up front how we can help you, how long it will take, and how much it will cost.
We are dedicated to making sure that your only complaint is that you didn't call us sooner!
You can find lots of information about chiropractic and our office on our web site. For your convenience here are some key points that you may find helpful:
- Convenient office hours; as early as 6:00am and as late as 7:00pm
- A wide array of chiropractic techniques used, including low force, upper cervical specific (Palmer technique), Gonstead, infant and child adjusting, Activator, and other mainstream, traditional adjustments
- No risk guarantee; by the second visit if you feel that this is not the right place for you your first visit exam fee will be refunded
- Affordable fees; whether you have insurance or not our fees are fair and affordable
- You won't have to wait! We run an ultra-efficient office and it is rare that you will ever have to wait more than 3 minutes to get your adjustment and get on with your day
Choices are important! The choices you make about your health will affect every aspect of your life. Your career, relationships, finances, and overall happiness are all affected by your ability to function as a whole person. Chiropractic helps people function better by reducing interference to the all-important nervous system. Many people have made our office a healthy choice for a better life, you can too.
|Monday||10am - 12pm||3pm - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||6am - 8am||3pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 12pm||3pm- 7pm|
|Thursday||6am - 8am||Closed|
|Saturday||8am - 8:45am||10am - 12pm|
I had suffered with discomfort in my neck for years, which can be traced back to a box falling on my back and neck when I was a teenager. Over the past year the pain became unbearable. I also developed pain and numbness in my right hand, which was alarming. My doctors prescribed pain medication and eventually recommended spinal surgery as the only choice I had. Friends and family suggested chiropractic. I had become friends with Dr. Daniele through my work and he offered to help me. I felt my first visit was very thorough. Dr. Daniele showed me with the aid of computer analysis how my spine was out of alignment and pressing on my nerves. I followed his recommendations and experienced vast improvements. Over time the pain and numbness diminished, until it is now gone.
Before chiropractic I was so bad that I could no longer race motorcycles, which I love to do. Now I am back to racing, and I am almost back to 100%. I could not have chosen a wiser path than chiropractic.
Concussions are becoming increasingly common, especially among school-age athletes. It has been estimated that there are up to 3.8 million sports-related concussions in the United States each year ...View Article
Spring is arriving. The days are getting longer, the air is fresher, and the sunlight is brighter. Flowers and bushes are beginning to bloom. Tree sap is running and there are new baby animals in ...View Article
Mindfulness programs and practices frequently describe a process of locating your "center." One's center may be conceived as a focus of energy, both spiritual and physical, by which all activities ...View Article
In the depths of winter, adults, as well as children, exert themselves to engage in enjoyable outdoor activities that will keep them warm and provide both excitement and entertainment. Cross-count ...View Article
Young peoples' bones stop growing by approximately age 20, somewhat earlier in women and somewhat later in men. Long bone growth, that is, in the arm, forearm, thigh, and leg, ceases later and sma ...View Article
Healthy knees require continuous motion. However, our generally sedentary lifestyles are at odds with the maintenance of robust knee joint architecture. Left motionless throughout large portions o ...View Article